Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Died

I'm am soooo bummed. I feel like I grew up with Michael Jackson. It's so weird, the last couple of weeks I'd been watching the Jackson 5 on YouTube. I loved him when I was a little girl, I wanted to marry him. It's weird that he's dead. I feel so crazy sorry for him. Tracy and I were talking about the Jackson 5 just the other day. She said her sister always made her sing the Jermaine parts and she saved the Michael parts for herself. Poor Michael. The quintessential child star superstar tragedy trainwreck. I find myself really mad at his father for all the abuse. Just sad, sad, sad. I found these pictures on TMZ.com



2 comments:

Elaray said...

He was extremely talented. I saw the Jacksons during the Victory Tour in the late 70's (or was it the early 80's). I took my youngest sister, who was about 8 or 9 at the time and we stood up, precariously, on folding chairs for the entire concert! His life took a turn toward the weird, but there is no denying his talent.

Ivalyn "Tee" Jones-Actie said...

I cried when I heard it! I grew up with him as well. I LOVE him and am so glad for records, CDs, DVSs, pictures, and movies. God knew he couldn't take any more.

"To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord."

RIP