Monday, January 05, 2009

Whew!

Well, the holidays have ended and I've done inventory and the sale has ended. I'm kinda out of it but I want to post some fun pictures from that last week of December

This is not retouched at all, Libby is crazy looking. People will no longer wonder why I've written a song called "Libby, the Space Alien Cat"

This is one of my favorite images of the Christmas tree. I was opposed to putting one up, and no one felt like going to the tree yard to buy one. Luckily, I got this cool one from Ebay last January.

Christmas day. My dear friend Lynn and my wonderful BIL Lou. I wish I had taken more pictures, Rico was there too and we had a really fun time. We watched Pee Wee's Christmas Special, and Brand Upon the Brain and played a rousing game of Cranium but only after eating too, too much food. I think I'd been cooking for a solid week at that point.

Louie and his amazing and delicious Linzer Torte. H-- I know right!?! He thinks it was no big deal, in fact, he called it a "fluke". Crazy Boy!

Mick and Lou making cookies, I wish my clutter cabinet weren't so well illustrated in this shot but, whaddya gonna do? They were having so, so much fun together. It was fun just to watch them.

2 comments:

Betty said...

That is a magical cat indeed. :)

Kat said...

What a crazy and unique cat pic! I love it.