Sunday, August 03, 2008

We Found Another Dog!

This always happens to us. I think we're the dog godparents of our neighborhood. I wasn't feeling well, (Lynn, I think you and I are on the same vibe) so Mick suggested we go sit outside for a bit and lo a fabu black chow dog came bopping by with no collar and no owner. Well Mick quickly got a leash and some treats and lured him away from the main highway and into our yard. Here he is:


I've called the local pd and posted on craigslist and michiganpets.net. I hope we find the owner; more often than not we do find the owner. I hope this is no exception.

And here's Lucy since she's gotten all of her hair cut off for summer. She was visited this morning by the neighbor boy dog, Milo and I managed to get some good shots of the two of them. Milo is the one in mid leap. It captures his energy level perfectly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous dog! I would come fetch him in a heartbeat, were I closer.
Heather