Lisa tagged me so here's a bunch of info about me:
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I was the assistant director of security for the Detroit Institute of Arts. I was probably getting ready to go to the Rainbow Gathering and I was hanging out with my boyfriend (now husband).
2. What five things are on my "to do" list for today?
1.Work on the bodice
2. Do the laundry
3. Plant up the lobelia and portulaca
4. Make soymilk from scratch
5. Clean off my desk (it's a constant and never gets done)
3. Snacks I enjoy
Cape Cod Dark Russet Potato chips
Sesame seed tortilla chips
Spirulina and flax seed oil covered popcorn
4. What I would do if I became a billionaire
*Donate the maximum amount of money allowable to Barack Obama's presidential campaign.
*Buy this cute little building in Manhattan and hire my BIL to turn it into the most fabulous little building.
*Send my brother to a good mental health and rehab facility and buy him a house and hire a personal assistant for him.
*Buy Mickey a nine foot Steinway concert grand piano.
*Donate tons money to a variety of different causes.
5. Places I have lived
6. What type of work I've done:
Health Club Manager
7. Five people I'd like to know more about:
And a shout out to Duffy, Hey girl! Where you at?