Saturday, May 17, 2008

Inspiration, But Not From Me

So yesterday, just as I finished writing the last post Mick came home and the first thing out of his mouth was that he knew what I should make.  Apparently he's been thinking about this as much as I have.  He said I should use the Turkish Delight fabric to make this jacket.


I looked and looked and I couldn't find the pattern, well long story short, I looked where it was supposed to be and to my delight it was there. I'm taking that with me and a couple of other things. I want to do something quick and dirty but with all the pattern alterations I have to make, I have a feeling there's no such thing. I'm taking a couple more things with me and the girls can help me decide.



I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends to sew with. You know it's funny, I asked the universe for sewing friends and lo here they are. I am a big fan of "ask, believe, receive". Next up, I'm winning the lotto!!!!

1 comment:

Dawn E Wilson (dewilson526@aol.com) said...

I agree with Mick. I think the jacket will be gorgeous in the Turkish Delight.