Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Flashback And Seven Random Things




This is me and my brother and my dear friend Tracy and her late sister. Her sister is holding her face and of course, my brother is holding me. We're sitting on our front porch at the house in Detroit that I grew up in. I was telling my brother in law that my hair still looks like that. At least I wear more clothing these days. I just had to post this, I found it and I couldn't help getting that wonderful nostalgic feeling one gets when reminded of simpler, sunny days.

Now to the seven random things for which Michelle tagged me.

The rules:

* Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I am a feminist.

2. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a broadway star.

3. I sing all the time.

4. I Love, Love, Love Barbara Stanwyck, she's so tough.

5. I will put up with nonsense for much, much longer than I should.

6. I am overly cautious.

7. I'm a bit of a germaphobe, but not so much that I have a really clean house, just really clean hands ;~)

Now I know I'm supposed to tag seven people but I think everybody's already been tagged. If anyone wants to reveal seven random things, please do. I'd love to know more about you.

Love and kisses!

No comments: