Monday, March 17, 2008

Maybe, Possibly A Trenchcoat???

I'm thinking about continuing on with the coat thing. This kind of pre-spring is really making me want a raincoat. I am really attracted to some cute trenchcoats. I've got a couple lined up on my desktop, I haven't decided about which particular style. I really want to use this fabric. I've been so in love with this one and I tried to stay away but I think I'm going to have to have a bit of it.

I think these are all super cool. I haven't narrowed down which one would look best on me. Hopefully I'll figure it out before we're in the rainy season.  Actually, I've just been informed that it's snowing, so I suppose I have a little time to decide.




And of course, Simplicity 4084.

4 comments:

Kat said...

I like the Simplicity and McCall's versions best, but like the longer McCall's for a trench coat. I can't wait to see what your finished coat!

Michelle said...

I like the Simplicity coats. If you do one of the belted versions, it'll really show of your small waist.

Meggy said...

hmmm, hard decision, but I like the Khaliah Ali patterns, can't wait to see it finished.

artist1lisa said...

I like all of these,but I'd love to see the Khaliah Ali coat in that fabric.