Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Schleprock Self

So last night I got all fired up and decided to sew this tee shirt, right.  Well I was zipping along with the cutting and adjusting and then I went to the machine.  I started sewing and when the stitch wasn't right I realized I had the wrong needle.  I was just about to change the needle when I dropped something (now I don't remember what).  I bent down to pick it up and SMACKED my head on the table HARD!  I felt like a cartoon character when they get smacked and birds fly around their heads, I didn't have birds but my eyes started watering, I heard gospel music (Mick was practicing) and I got mad at my sewing machine.  That was it for me for the evening.  After that Mickey called me a Schleprock and brought me a cold compress.  My head still hurts but I'll give it another go today.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Ouch! I hope that you recover swiftly and thoroughly! Rose