Thursday, December 13, 2007

When Ricky Cries

So last night, Jen called and said we're watching Project Runway together. I had planned on going to bed but Mick interjected and said, in fact, I was not going to sleep, we were going to watch Project Runway. He poured me a glass of red wine and I and Mick and Jen (via phone) watched. I loved last nights episode. It made me cry but that's nothing compared to Ricky. He cries all the time. So much so that Jen and I and Jen (two Jennifers, one in Detroit, one in Minnesota) have a new drinking game. Whenever Ricky cries you have to take a drink. We're hoping he doesn't get kicked off too soon because he's so hilarious and such a drama queen, and if he does get kicked off, we'll have to come up with a new drinking game. I loved him last night looking up to the heavens all wet eyed. I love Elisa, I hope she doesn't get kicked off soon either, she's from another planet. I'm going to miss Steve, he's so cute but ugh that dress. I know what he was trying to do but he couldn't pull it off. I think he should have bought some packets of dye and made an attractive outfit. He had crap loads of fabric, even though it was poly satin. You gotta do what you gotta do. I hope I still see some of them when I'm in Manhattan next time. Lou has to see them all the time, but he doesn't watch the show (unless he's on an airplane). He didn't even know Emmett worked in his building, can you imagine!

Anyway, I haven't heard anything about my sewing machine and I'm over it. I figure no news is good news. I'm going to finish my coat on my backup, even though I hate sewing on it. Again, you gotta do what you gotta do, it's time for me to "Make it Work". We're going to get our tree tomorrow and I hope to wear the coat for the tree picking out, but then again maybe not, I wouldn't want to get tree sap on it! We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Mel, I was out tonight with some work folk to watch the Vikings/Bears game(like I could care less about that but it was an opportunity to be social) and they all LOVED the new "drink when Ricky cries" game! Cheers!

love ya,
duffy