Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mickey IS The Grinch!

Jerk! He doesn't want to do anything at all pertaining to Christmas. He's just doing this whole running around like a chicken with his head cut off and for no good reason. Things always happen, some good, some not so good but fretting about it doesn't change a thing. I might be the pot calling the kettle black, as I was fretting about my injured sewing machine in the previous post, but that was a temporary fret. I know that it's either broken or it's not. I have a back-up and a serger and if it's broken, I'll get another one. No I don't have any money but I didn't have money for that one either. I did have faith in my own ability to "handle my bidness" and I did. Anyway, I just don't see any point in his self-pity mopey thing he's got going on right now. If you listen to Mickey talk, it's suprising we don't live in a box under the overpass and eat dog food on special occasions. I'm just so sick of his negative attitude. I think I'm going to take a break from him today. Hey Sheryl, can I come over to your house? Julie, what about your house? Calgon, take me away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We aren't married to the SAME man, are we?
Maybe it is the European blood line thingy.
I REFUSE to be dragged into it and down.
Stay strong, this too shall pass.