Sunday, November 25, 2007

Padstitching Done!

Whew! I don't know what my problem is but I've been so crazy sleepy ever since Friday. I slept practically all day yesterday except for the part where I wedged myself between the basement and the kitchen while trying to move a bookshelf while home alone. (Eventually I climbed over it, but I couldn't use the back door until Mick got home). Anyway, I finally finished the padstitching on my collar, and again blogger won't let me post a photo Nevermind, I'm going to work on this a bit more today and then I'm going to make a turkey potpie.

I almost forgot but More Cowbell has a friend whose recently decided not to retire from the armed forces and to go to Iraq instead. She's hoping to make some Christmas stockings for the troops and would like to fill them with fun stuff. I'm sending a package and if you'd like to do the same here's the information. It's a week till deadline and a little something will probably do a lot to brighten up the days away from home and family during the holidays.

5 comments:

more cowbell said...

Hey Melody, thanks for the link! And most especially for the goodies going over...

Anonymous said...

LOL, had a good laugh....of course you do know that your sleepiness was caused by that turkey eating!!!LOl....

Which is one of the minor reasons why I no longer eat meat. I was always extremely sluggish and tired after a meal containing meat.

Cathy said...

Melody, thanks for the link. My son-in-law is over there, too, but rarely suggests any wants or needs beyond a couple of basics. I'm always on the look out for fresh ideas.

Meggy said...

I laughed out load thinking of you moving the bookcase and sleeping, I know how that feels. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Melody,

How is the coat coming along? I keep checking the blog for updates, and all I see is your wonderful padstitching.

Oh, and happy birthday to Mick, from another Hungarian (though my bloodline has been somewhat diluted).

Jill
EFQ Dungeon minion