I've been tagged by Linda which I find shocking because I never think anyone is reading my blog to know to tag me but alas, someone is. So I have to come up with a list of seven things I haven't already divulged on this blog. O.K. Here goes:
1. I have one brother but I also have several half siblings whom I've never met.
2.. I was a 90's hippie, I went to Rainbow Gatherings in 93-98 and 2000. I would go now, I just get really can't deal with the bathroom (lack of) situation anymore.
3. I'm the quintessential rock chick. I have a love relationship with 70's and 80's rock. So much so that I bonded with my husband over the fact that we both love, love, love Led Zeppelin.
4. I hung out with Van Halen when I was 16, I still have my beer can. I met a ton of my favorite bands when I was a teen/twenty-something.
5. I'm a total control freak. I have to have things my way and I am unapologetic about it.
6. I used to be a model (as was my mom) and a pageant girl and that's how I got my first trip to New York, for a photo shoot.
7. I used to be a BAD GIRL. Lindsay, Paris and Britney could have taken notes from me, but I cleaned up really well, now people think I'm a prudish old lady.
So there seven things about me not previously known, except by my homeys. Now I am tasked with tagging others to pony up seven things about themselves. I choose:
I hope they see it to realize they're tagged.