Friday, September 07, 2007

Rockin' Girl


MaryBeth over at the Stitchery nominated me a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Well alright then, I am a girl and I am a blogger and I totally ROCK!!!! (kidding, well not really). But I gotta say MaryBeth is crazy awesome, not only did she kick cancer's ass but she stayed all positive and wonderful and blogged about it. That's what I call a Rockin' Girl.

Apparently the title of Rockin' Girl Blogger comes with a proviso. One Rockin' Girl must nominate 5 other Rockin' Girls. I must say, I'm pretty late to the party and I know a lot of people whom I read regularly have already been deemed Rockin' (cause they are, dangit) but there are still some rocking chicks I know.


Stefanie over at Distracted Muse, she of the weaving, knitting and future sewing. I am constantly amazed at her ability to turn thread into cloth.

Lisa at Sew On and Sew On. She's a creative powerhouse, making paintings, dolls and all manner of art.

More Cowbell and BigAssBelle for telling it like it T I is

And of course, my homey Fork for making me think beyond what I see and see beyond what I think.

Ladies you rock!

3 comments:

more cowbell said...

Wow! That rocks -- notice the clever play on words there, evidence that I am, in fact, a Rockin' Girl Blogger.

Hey, thank you so much - that was a great suprise, Melody.

Rock On! [proceeds to do appropriate rocker hand gesture and head banging]

more cowbell said...

PS: didn't you have some other blogs too? Am I crazy? I didn't see them on the profile...

Stef said...

Hey Ms. Melody!
Thanks for nominating me for this... I'm new to this blogging thing, so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.

I *love* your dress!

Stef