Friday, September 21, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

Well, that Burda World of Fashion thing is off my mind. Fashionista Fabrics will be carrying them as soon as they get here. I'm very excited about that.

I'm off to NYC next week for fabric tours and hopefully some good sushi (Michigan is not known for it's sushi{!}). I get to hang out with Gluie a bit and hopefully Fork as well, which will be great because I haven't seen her in a dog's age and I intend to go to some sort of fashion exhibit. And of course, I'll be stocking up for the winter. Look forward to lots of new stuff in the coming weeks.

Right when I get back, it's the Novi Sewing Expo and I go to that every year. I'm hoping to see some people I haven't seen in a while and check out the scene. I'm resting up cause next week is full on. But I do want to sew some quick cute things to wear next week, my problem is that I can't decide. We shall see. Simplicity patterns were 1.99 today at JoAnn's so a picked up a few things which makes deciding even more challenging. I fully intend to lock myself in the sewing room on Saturday morning, I'm not coming out until I have something new.

2 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

I have been itching to get my hands on just one of those Burda World of Fashion Magazines. I'm afraid to subscribe to it because of the enormous cost, and I don't really know if I can handle the pattern drafting thing. I just want to see one of the magazines then determine if it is something I (with my back to beginner sewing self) could do. ARE YOU GOING TO SELL THEM BY THE SINGLE ISSUE? If so I will surly buy one. FAYE

Cathy said...

Melody, I'm so excited that you'll be carrying the Burdas. Have a greattime in Novi. We look forward to seeing lots of new things at Fashionista Fabrics.