Wednesday, August 15, 2007

So Far, Sew Good

Raquel's baby shower is this weekend and I'm spending some time finishing some projects to give her. This is a Kwik Sew pattern for a baby seat cover
I started it when Sheryl's youngest daughter was a baby and she's four years old now. It was time to finish and get this to someone who can use it.



This is a Carol's Zoo Bunny. I lost or never had the instructions for this pattern but I orignally cut it out for T's son who is almost two so again, off it goes to Raquel's baby. Mickey stuffed it but I think I need to take some of the stuffing out. He looks like he's had too many carrots.

Today I'm planning on working on the Diaper bag. The pattern is in a spring issue of Sew News Magazine. I hope it comes together quick. I think it'll be really cool as I have awesome hardware to go on it.

No comments: