Friday, August 24, 2007

Look What I Discovered



This Jones New York dress is made from a very close relative of this border print



And this dress, which I got the picture from First View and I can't remember whose collection is made from the charmeuse version of this blue floral. What a kick, I love seeing my fabric done up in stores. When I was at Macy's the other day, I saw this fabric made into either a mini dress or a tunic by Evan Picone. Evan Picone is also a Jones New York Company so evidently I got a bunch of JNY knits. I love it.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I'm drooling over many of the fabrics you've found to tempt the sewing public, especially that cotton/spandex jersey Sexy Beast. Unfortunately, I can't get near personal sewing at this time of year nor have I any storage capacity for more fabric. It's a shame! But all that will eventually change and then...:)

Meggy said...

nice dress, I am also a fabric junkie. Nice to find your blog. :)