Thursday, February 15, 2007

Kwik Sew 1672

It's my Valentines Day Do-over. I completely wasn't prepared yesterday. I slept too late, couldn't find the pattern instructions, got stuck putting my desk together so I'm just taking today and that's my Valentines Day. I got up early and made heart shaped white chocolate apricot scones and I finally made these boxer shorts for Mick. I also decided that since I make these all the time and I so enjoyed doing the tutorial for the butterfly bag, that I'd like to do a tutorial for these shorts. It takes about two and a half hours to make these after cutting them out and marking, while watching Star Trek: Voyager (girl power), talking on the phone, and stopping at every step to take a picture.

The tutorial is very photo heavy so that will be a separate post.

No comments: