Wednesday, January 10, 2007

One More Pair of Boxers


I intended to finish these yesterday, but I woke up with a stiff neck and a migraine. I was completely useless for the entire day and I woke up with such promise, oh well. I finished this morning and Mickey loves them, he says he wishes he could wear them as outerwear at the auto show. Julie told him he'd probably get a ton of publicity. Anyway, I decided to put aside all of the stuff I said I was going to do and make myself a cute top with the some of the NYC fabric. I intend to do that today from this Simplicity pattern

which I've had for a while. While it really is a good idea to finish some of the things that I have sitting around, it's also good not to wear the same Meijer fleece shirt and purple stretch pants everyday because I've nothing else to wear, right?!?!?

No comments: