Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Eyes Are Bigger Than My Sewing Appetite

I've already said I was going to do all this stuff so I went down to the sewing room to get going on "all this stuff" and here's what I found.





Needless to say I've got work to do before I can even begin to do work. My sewing room is an absolute travesty and I've no one to blame but myself. I intend to get to work cleaning and finishing stuff so that I can see my cutting table again.

Here's the first thing I've finished:



It's Lucy's sweater which I cut out in early December. Now I'm onto finishing Mickey's shirt and cleaning, for cryin' out loud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine looks just like it! Digging around through laundry baskets piled with loose pattern pieces, fabric, mags, rulers,interfacing and stabilizers......embroidery thread hung over everything, somewhere in all this mess there is the artfully hidden litter box for the cat who shares my small space......UGH!!!