Tuesday, December 19, 2006

New Year's Resolutions?????

I've decided that I do better with everything when I give myself a challenge. I'll just fester if I don't force myself to do something. That's the only way I'll be able to get anything done. So here goes, I'm going to put it out there in the world. I INTEND TO FINISH EVERY SEWING PROJECT THAT I START (except wadders) AND I INTEND TO START A NEW PROJECT EVERY WEEK. I figure at worst I'll get about 45 new items at the end of the year and I'll substantially reduce my fabric stash which will make life a hell of a lot easier if we ever do move. I've also decided that I really need to stick to my diet and lose more than the original 20 pounds which I've regained. I have to make a commitment to myself, because I really would feel better and look better and have more confidence. This time next year I hope to be finishing my (pattern) size 12 New Years Dress as my 52nd garment of the year. To start the year I really need to finish the "pendings" that are hanging in my sewing room just mocking me. I need to think of a snappy name for my 2007 challenge, oh wait, that's it, the "2007 Challenge" Wish me luck!

No comments: