Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY XMAS!

Well, it's Xmas and I've just ridden in a car 700 miles to get to here. Here is NYC in the apartment of my fabulous brother-in-law. However, unbeknownst to me and to Mick, he (Mickey, not Louie, is that better Lou????) has given me his last ailment, which I swear is some kind of Xmas dysentery. I only just want to sleep and it seems like food is verboten. Oh well. Although last night we went to a great Korean-Japanese restaurant.
It was awesome. I had the best seaweed salad with homemade carrot dressing, I enjoy eating, though my body resents it. The neighborhood has changed significantly since my last visit. For one thing, that nice drug dealer guy who lent me quarters to call upstairs is no longer working here, which is a good thing, I really don't know how Lou could stand the constant nefarious chatter from the corner. There are far fewer police sirens and a lot more cute little dogs being walked. Tomorrow is the day that I've been looking forward to, I'm going to the fabric stores. I hope my dysentery has cleared up by tomorrow, if it hasn't, that'd just be shitty. In the meanwhile, have a happy day!

No comments: