Monday, November 27, 2006

Wouldn't You Know It

Just when I've got all my ducks in a row. I'm truly prepared and going along nicely on my HotPatterns La Rue Messenger Bag, my sewing machine craps out. I actually have all the needed notions, all the embellishments and I was just sewing together the lining. I wonder if sewing that little magnet into a pocket is what caused the problem. What ever is wrong, it seems minor and its still under warranty but Make It Sew is slooooooow on repair turn around during the holidays because all the people who never sew start sewing gifts for everyone this time of year and inevitably, they either wreck their machine or it was wrecked before they started. If I take this in now, I might not get it back until January. Oh woe is me. I could use my backup machine, that's why I have it but dang, I hate using that one, it has no bells and whistles. We'll see.

No comments: