Monday, November 27, 2006
My dear and brilliant friend Julie solved the problem of my sewing machine. She simply told me to unplug it because sometimes that helps with computer devices so they can re-boot themselves. I tried it and it worked. I was able to sew the lining and I moved on to the embellishments but when I bought the nailheads today, I bought them all in one size. I bought different kinds and shapes and finishes but all the same size, it makes for a very undynamic design. I'll go tomorrow and pick up some smaller nailheads and hopefully finish this puppy. It seems easy enough to make.