Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Best Shoes, EVER!

I just ordered these from Zappos today and I think they're the best looking shoes that ever exsisted. I don't really have anywhere to wear them but it's enough that I'll have them. I may have to sell one of my sewing machines to pay for them though. What a girl won't do for good shoes!



Neefer, I wish I knew how to do a link. I'll figure it out one day, in the meantime here's the cut and paste version.
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7189432/c/46936.html

3 comments:

Neefer said...

How about a link to those fantastic shoes?

artist1lisa said...

Those shoes are awesome! Be sure to post the outfit you are going to make to go with them.The La Rue bag is coming along beautifully too.Thanks for "linking"me.I'll do it for you also.

Neefer said...

Thanks.

Ouch. 3.75 inch heels. I don't think I could do that.