Saturday, September 16, 2006

On a More Pleasant Note

I went to a fabulous garage sale yesterday. The woman was a dressmaker/costumer and she had too much stuff (don't I know all about that). Anyway, Julie told me about the garage sale so I have her to thank for my best finds. Here they are





The second one is my favorite and I don't know if you can see but the first two are bigger sizes. YAY! I think that after I finish my fall swap I'm going to try to make this one up. Maybe, If I get paid in time, I can get some lovely lux fabric from the Novi Expo.

Speaking of my fall swap, I started cutting this sweater out on Wednesday. We wre having a very bad thunderstorm and the transformer in our backyard was actually hit. The dog was losing it, I couldn't take a step without her following me so I only got 1 piece of 5 cut out but I think that was alot considering the circumstances.

2 comments:

artist1lisa said...

Hi Melody.Why didn't you mention your blog spot? Well I'm glad I found it.Cool sweater and retro patterns.

Melody said...

Wow, I didn't know you had one either. I'm bookmarking you right now.