Friday, May 27, 2005

Not motivated

I haven’t been sewing at all. I can’t get into it right now. Not the same way that I was before but that was practically maniacal. I cut out some things and traced off some patterns that I wanted to use, but still not sitting down at the SM. I think I’m intimidated by the new machine. I was making a tee shirt (Jalie 2005) and the seams got all wavy. I know that’s a tension issue, but I just don’t feel like sitting down and figuring it out right now. I keep cutting things out and piling them up.

I seem to have rediscovered exercise. I’ve been working out some this last week and my daily walks with Lucy have become much more intense. I’ve been trying to test myself and beat my own time. I’ve recently discovered FITtv and I’m addicted. I’ve been doing body sculpting with Gilad and weighs with Cathe and cardio with Sharon Mann. I’m enjoying myself but feeling really out of shape as I do these things. Right now my hips feel like rusty hinges but that’s fine with me, I need to do more upper body work and stick to my plan. It’s great, by the time I feel like sewing again, I won’t wear the size that I’ve cut everything out in.

No comments: